Checklist: Website Compliance
Use this checklist to ensure a smooth transition when taking your integration live.
When setting up Website Compliance, please make sure you have had a talk with our Customer Success Team to make sure you get the easiest setup process possible. The setup requires some basic knowledge of at least HTML, CSS, APIs and webhooks.
This checklist provides you with an overview of which steps must be complete for you to go live.
Make sure you have:
- A Terms of Service Policy, if you use our widgets for consent and signup
Each widget must be correctly configured to be legally compliant. Make sure that your widgets are configured as intended:
- Make sure that your audience is correctly set - business or consumer.
- Make sure that your consent widget is connected to the correct agreements.
If you do not specify a language, or if the language you set is not supported by us in the visitor's jurisdiction, English will be used.
The widgets need to be installed correctly. We highly recommend adding some UI test to your test suite to make sure, that the widgets are shown and working.
- A signup-consent widget is used when users sign up, and can include a request for email-marketing consent.
- A separate email-marketing consent widget is used when users sign up for your newsletter, or another email marketing form that
Ready, set, go! You're now ready to become a platinum data citizen. Forgot worrying about legal compliance, and know that our privacy mascot, Li, is taking care of things for you.