Use this checklist to ensure a smooth transition when taking your integration live.
Ready to go live with your Op setup? This checklist provides you with an overview of what items must be ready before you go live.
Make sure you have:
- A Terms of Service Policy, if you use our widgets for consent and signup
Each widget must be correctly configured to be legally compliant. Make sure that your widgets are configured as intended:
- Make sure that your audience is correctly set - business or consumer
- Your widget is connected to the correct agreements.
The widgets need to be installed correctly. We highly recommend adding some UI test to your test suite to make sure, that the widgets are shown and working.
- Cookie widget is shown on the first visit to your site
- Sign-up consent is shown when users sign up
- Email-marketing consent is shown when users signup for your newsletter
For your Openli integration to be compliant, you must block any non-necessary cookies until the user has given consent. Make sure that no cookies are set on your page when users first visit and have not yet given consent. We have written a small guide on how to block third-party cookies in our technical documentation. We also have a guide if you are using GTM to insert all your scripts.
Our widgets support different languages and jurisdictions. You should select the option that is relevant for your website.
Ready, set, go! You're now ready to become a platinum data citizen. Forgot worrying about legal compliance, and know that our privacy mascot's Sven is taking care of everything for you.