Using projects to handle multiple languages
If you have a multilanguage page you need to be able to present the cookie consent widget in multiple different languages depending on what version of your website your user is watching. This is done
These features are only available for Cookiebusiness and website compliance subscriptions.
To properly handle consents from different languages, you need to have access to the projects feature. This feature is available from our cookie business and website compliance subscriptions.
- 1.Go to "settings"
- 2.Click "add project"
- 3.name you project and save it - Use a name that makes it easily identifiable like "MYWEBSITE - EN" and "MYWEBSITE - DK"
- 4.Find you project in the settings page and click "edit"
- 5.under "Manage Cookie domains" add your domain matching the relevant language. For example "https://MYWEBSITE.com/en/" or "https://da.MYWEBSITE.com" It's important that you remember to include the language prefix or suffix.
- 6.Now you should be able to find your project in the bottom left side of the app in the expandable menu below the "sign out" link
- 7.Remember to always make sure you have selected the correct project in the bottom left corner whenever you work in the app.
Some systems doesn't allow you to differ the scripts in the footer. This means that you can only insert one widget script. In this case, please, contact our customer success team at [email protected] as they may be able to help you with a solution for your specific needs.