Using projects to handle multiple languages
If you have a multi-language page, you should always present the cookie widget in the same language as your website.
These features are only available for Cookie Business subscriptions.
Remember to always make sure you have selected the correct project in the bottom left corner whenever you work in the Openli app.
To properly handle consents from different languages, you need to have access to the projects feature. This feature is available in our Cookie Business subscriptions.
- 1.In your Openli dashboard, go to "Settings".
- 2.Click "Add project".
- 3.Name your project and save it. Use a name that makes it easily identifiable like "MYWEBSITE - EN" and "MYWEBSITE - DK".
- 4.Find your project in the settings page and click "edit"
- 5.Under "Manage cookie domains" add your website for the relevant language. For example: "https://example.com/en/" or "https://da.example.com/". It's important that you remember to include the language prefix or suffix, in case there are different cookies on each version of the website.
- 6.Now you should see your project in the bottom-left corner of the Openli app, in the expandable menu below the "Sign out" link.
Some systems doesn't allow you to change the scripts in the footer. This means that you can only insert one widget script, and you will need to customise it to your specific system's needs.