Here is a short video guide
Below you'll find step by step instructions in text if you prefer to read them in stead :)
Making a new policy on autopilot is easy. it takes only a few simple steps:
- 1.Go to app.openli.com and log in
- 2.Go to agreements in the side menu
- 4.Fill out the form. Don't forget to add if you are using pixels, as they need an added section in the policy (added automatically when you select it)
- 5.click create policy and approve it
Once that is done you have your policy ready
Now you need to update it in your widget.
- 1.Go to widgets in the sidemenu
- 2.Click "Edit widget" for the appropriate widget in your list
- 3.Use the first drop down in the editor menu to select the new policy
- 4.Save the widget
PRESTO!!! You're done. The widget will now show the new policy which is of course automatically updated, because it is now on autopilot.