Manually add any cookies
If you want to manually add any cookies to your account, instead of waiting for them to be found via a scan or if some cookies are missing, you can do so through the following simple steps.
Short Video guide on adding cookies manually to Openli
Select on "Cookies" in the Openli dashboard, and click on the "Add cookie" button.
Fill out the required fields. Remember to select the correct domain, and write the name of the cookie you want to add (this must be the technical name of the cookie when it is placed in the browser).
- 1.Select the correct domain
- 2.Write the name of the cookie you want to add - this must be the technical name of the cookie when it is placed in the browser
- 3.Add the information about which domain hosts the cookie
- 4.Select the amount of days before the cookie expires
- 5.Select the correct cookie provider from the drop down menu, or add a new provider if you cannot find the correct cookie provider in the menu
- 6.Click on the green button “Save cookie”